Cranberry Crawl 2021 – Quarry Meadows
September 11 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tomah, WI is cranberry country and 59% of the US cranberry crop is grown in WI. September is traditionally when cranberry farmers begin to harvest their crop so join us for the inaugural Cranberry Crawl at Quarry Meadows off road park!
Located in the northern stretches of the Driftless Area of WI, Quarry Meadows is a reclaimed rock quarry set on 120 acres with limitless potential for fun. The trail ride will be made up of wooded trails through undulating landscape and rock crawls.
** WC4WD Membership Only Event **
WC4WD Member Cost: $50 per rig (LogIn for discount)
Non-Membership Cost: $85 per rig (includes 1 year Individual/Family Membership)
Rig Limit: 50
9am – Arrival & Safety Check-In
Noon – Lunch on the trail; pack your coolers & lawn chairs. You are responsible for your lunch & all liquid refreshments.
4pm – End of Day
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Do not contact Quarry Meadows for tickets to this event. This is a private WC4WD Members only event; tickets not sold through Quarry Meadows.
- All drivers must be a valid WC4WD Member on the day of Cranberry Crawl & your rig must be registered prior to on-site check in.
- Your vehicle must pass a WC4WD safety inspection at the time of on-site registration. Safety Inspection Checklist
- Saturday lunch will be on the trail; pack your coolers & lawn chairs. You are responsible for your lunch & all liquid refreshments.
- Absolutely no alcohol allowed on the trail.
~ All Drivers must be WC4WD Members & complete the WC4WD Rig Registration ~