Last Updated: 12/4/2020
“Personal Data” means any data that allows someone to identify or contact an individual data subject, including, for example, name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
Information You Provide Us
- Account Information. When you sign up for an Account, we may require certain information such as your full name, organization, phone number, email address(s) and password. You may optionally choose to sign into WC4WD using a third party (e.g., your Google login). If you choose to do this, you will be asked whether you agree to the third party providing certain information to WC4WD+, such as your name, email address, profile photo, and other information associated with your account.
- Profile Information. To help improve your experience or enable certain features of the Services, you may choose to create a profile including information such as your name, photo, email, phone, urls, physical address, instant message handles, dates, job title, gender, bio, and interests.
- Payment Information. Some of our Services require payment. We may use third party service providers such as PayPal to collect all information necessary to complete the transaction. Such information may include name, credit card and billing information, as well as additional fields required for payment. We never share your billing and payment information.
- General Communication. If you contact us (for example via email or phone) we will collect information such as your name, phone number, email address, as well as any other content that you provide. We also may create event logs to diagnose product or app related issues, and capture information relating to any support or service issues.
- Cookies. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Additional Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Account, respond to surveys, provide feedback, request support, post to forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of our Services. We may also collect information at other points in our Services when clearly stated that information is being collected.
Information We Receive from Third Parties.
We may receive information that others provide about you including but not limited to public or licensed APIs (“Public Data”), and combine that with information we collect through the Services. We do not control, supervise, or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your Personal Data.
- Analytics. We may collect and allow third parties to collect information about how you use and interact with our Site and Services. Examples of third-party providers of analytics and similar services may include:
- Third Party Services. If you link, connect, or login to your Account with a third party service (For Example: Google), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings in that service.
- Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic or interests data, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine that information with information we have about you.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use, store, and process information, including Personal Data, to provide, understand, improve, and develop our Services, create and maintain a trusted and safer environment, and comply with our legal obligations. App’s use of information received from Gmail APIs will adhere to Google’s Limited Use Requirements.
Provide, Maintain, and Support the Services
Relationship information may be used for relationship management services including determining, classifying, and ranking relationships, as well as recommending communication actions, appointments, or new connections. Relationship information may also be used to improve certain contact management functions such as deduplication, tagging, and grouping.
We also need to use the information you provide (including Personal Data) to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network, identify you as a user in our system, provide improved administration and quality of experience of our Site and Services, send email, call, or send SMS text messages to you to verify ownership of the email address or phone number provided when your Account was created, send you service, support or maintenance messages, updates, security alerts, and Account notifications. Your information may also be used for the detection and prevention of fraud, spam, abuse, and other harmful activity, and for any purpose you authorize at the time of collection.
Additionally, to provide you technical support, we may need to review your Account and the contents of your Account to identify, research, troubleshoot, and resolve any issues that you report to us or that we otherwise become aware of.
Improve, Personalize, and Develop the Services
We use the information we collect to improve and personalize the Services and to develop new ones. For example, we use the information to troubleshoot and protect against errors; perform data analysis; and develop new features and services.
Additional Limits on Use of Your Google User Data
- The App will only use access to a read permission to provide a signature extraction feature that allows you to pull signature information from emails directly to your contacts. We will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- The App will not request the following permissions: write, modify, or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings.
- The App will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- The App will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the App’s internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
- App’s use of information received, and App’s transfer of information to any other app, from Google APIs will adhere to Google’s Limited Use Requirements.
HOW INFORMATION IS SHARED
Compliance with Law, Responding to Legal Requests, Preventing Harm, and Protection of Yours or Our Rights
We use a variety of third party service providers to help us provide our Services. These Service providers may be located anywhere worldwide in countries outside your country of residence. In particular, currently use service providers based in Europe, India, Asia Pacific and North and South America.
In order to facilitate payments for Services we provide, certain information as described above may be shared with the relevant payments service providers. This data sharing is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
Social Media Platforms.
Where permissible according to applicable law we may use certain derivative Personal Data about you, such as a cryptographic hash of a personal email and share it with social media platforms, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our Sites or otherwise promote our Services.
The social media platforms with which we may share your Personal Data are not controlled or supervised by us. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes your Personal Data should be directed to such provider.
Please note that you may, at any time ask us to cease processing your Personal Data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an email to: Admin@WC4WD.com
If we undertake or are involved in any merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or insolvency event, WC4WD will not sell, transfer or share your information, in connection with such transaction, or in preparation for or contemplation of such transaction (e.g., due diligence).
Aggregated and Anonymized Data.
We may also use and share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other Anonymized Data for any lawful purpose, including (but not limited to) regulatory compliance, industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
We generally retain your information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the Services to you and our other Users and to comply with our legal obligations. This includes information that you have made available to our Database for the purposes of improving the Services for both you and other Users of our Services.
You may request that we delete your information and close your Account or you can delete your End User Contact Data and close your Account on your own. Please note that if you request the deletion of your information or if you delete your information:
- We may retain some of your information as necessary for fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend an Account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that Account to prevent that user from opening a new Account in the future.
- We may retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with other systems (e.g., Google) may continue to exist in those systems, and in some cases be publicly visible.
- Some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our Database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we maintain backup to protect our Services from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your information will be included in backups and may not be removed from our backup systems.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our Services are not intended for or designed to attract anyone under the age of 18 (“Minors”). We don’t intentionally or knowingly collect personal information regarding Minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data without such parent or guardian’s consent, he or she should contact us. We will then delete such information from our Database.
We are continuously implementing and updating appropriate technical and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your Personal Data are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls. If you know or have reason to believe that your account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Account, please contact us following the instructions on the “Contact Us” form.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
In the Use of our Services we mainly act as data processor and, in some cases, we may act as data controller when we determine the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
EEA residents may exercise any of the rights by contacting us directly. If you reside outside of the European Union, you may have similar rights under your local laws. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking action on your request.
Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information. You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data concerning you (and which you cannot update yourself within your Account).
HOW TO CONTACT US