Regional Director(s) – Regional Director(s) shall engage and recruit Members, Clubs/Groups, associations and or businesses for the purpose of the Coalition membership.
Duties of the Regional Director(s) include:
- Personally, communicate with new Clubs/Groups to a build a relationship.
- Communicate all that we can offer them and discuss any projects we can share with our group.
- Communicate the educational, safety training and benefit opportunities available from the Coalition.
- Communicate Federal, State and Local trail opportunities such as but not limited to Motor Vehicle Use Map (MVUM) and Forest Service road use.
- Communicate any and all updates to and from the Coalition.
- Interface with the Marketing Director for Recruiting efforts.
- Communicate all regional wins and losses of Clubs/Groups to the Coalition.
- Notify Land Access and Government Relation Directors of any land opportunities in their region.